Nova Scotia is one of the most popular destinations for immigration to Canada. Apart from good living conditions and impeccable lifestyle, Nova Scotia also offers some of the best universities and hospitals of Canada. The most notified aspect of Nova scotia is beauty of its vast coastlines and also delicious sea food that the region offers. Nova Scotia also offers a lot of opportunities thus a lot of people plan on immigrating to Nova Scotia and dream of living and majestic presence in the region. One of the best way of immigrating to Nova Scotia is through the online Express Entry System.
What is Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) and How can you apply for the program?
The Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program aims at increasing the immigration to the province by selecting foreign nationals who have precise skills as needed by the region. The two most popular ways to apply for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) are –
- Directly submit Expression of Interest (EOI) to Nova Scotia, the candidates can then be assessed as per the points grid and eligible candidates will become eligible to apply.
- The candidate can create an Express Entry profile and select the interest as moving to Nova Scotia
The candidates who receive the ITA (Invitation to Apply) by qualifying through any of the two methods are awarded 600 bonus points under the Express Entry Comprehensive ranking system (CRS).
What is the general processing time for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)?
The overall immigration processes have gained sped and the processing of the applications through express entry and provincial nomination, both the channels have gained super fast speed. Some of the NSNP expression of interest applications have been processed in six month’s time as well. There are several stream and categories through which the candidate can immigrate in this program and as a smart candidate it is good to evaluate all the options and choose the best program for immigration. Apart from the skills and capabilities of the candidates there are also competiveness of each stream which should be taken care of before selection of a program for eligibility for Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP).
What are some of the basic streams of application through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)?
It is wise to take the help of the processing services when you are planning to select the stream for immigration through Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP).
The streams of selection under the program are –
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream – This stream is meant for professionals whose occupation is presently in demand in Nova Scotia. Applications are made through the Express Entry program.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream– This stream is meant for professionals who are already working in Nova Scotia or have experience of working their profession in the province.
- Skilled Worker Stream –This stream is geared towards highly skilled professionals who may not have a direct job offer from a Nova Scotia employer but are highly likely to get employed due to their skill set.
- Entrepreneur – This stream is meant for those immigrants who want to setup their business in Nova Scotia.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream– This stream is meant for fresh graduates who want to continue living in Canada and wish to begin working in Nova Scotia.
What are the factors that make a candidate eligible for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)?
Every stream will have its own eligibility requirement and they need to be met by the candidate. The idea is to maximize the odds in your favor so that you are selected by Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program (NSNP).
Some of the basic eligibility parameters of selection in the Nova Scotia province are –
- Your Occupation Should be in Demand
- Must be 18-49 years of age
- Should attain minimum 4.5 (IELTS) or 4 (CLB) score on language ability
- Must have 1 year of work experience in relevant occupational field.
- Must possess an equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- Must demonstrate an intention to live in the Province of Nova Scotia
Nationwide Immigration Service helps the candidate choose the best option out of all the immigration streams that target different type of people. We provide free IELTS guidance and Job consultancy to help the candidate immigrate to Canada without any hassle. We also provide post landing services to our clients with the help if parent company in Canada. To book a session with the experts, you can call us at 011- 461 -77777 or you can also write to us at email@example.com